Monday, March 26, 2012

Empty Post.





My music is too loud. My back is stiff from sitting in the same position for hours looking at the screen, too afraid to write anything without a prompt. I know your judging me right now.

I know your secret.

I've been reading everyone's blogs, trying to find inspiration. But all I'm accomplishing is the feeling of longing. Of pity. Knowing I'll never be as good.

I'm not enough.

This post won't work. It won't be what I dream of. I won't reread this, because I know there's no point. No point in fixing my grammar mistakes, or wondering if I'm making sense, or if it "flows." Whatever that means.

I wish I could shine.

Not too shiny though. I don't want to make you blind. Well, maybe. . . If you were blind, you wouldn't have to read this post. Therefore, you wouldn't be a witness to this writing funeral.

Why would I make this any longer, if I know you probably already stopped reading. Why would I want to talk about enjoying life, or living to the fullest, or maybe even death, if you're just going to think what YOU want?

You suck.

Stop thinking about yourself, and the blogs that are "good." Start listening to others. Help me shine too.


1 comment:

  1. I loved this.

    And the fact that it's been on your blog for a month and I just saw it...well, that just proves your point.

    Great job. I really felt this one. I feel the same way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete