Monday, March 12, 2012

Sleep.

Why do you even care? What difference would it make if I sleep or dream? They don’t matter anyways, but why do you care? Thanks though for your ever encouraging words. But whatever. I don’t even know what I am supposed to be writing. I think I just want to prove that I can type fast.

I don’t know. Stop talking. I know. Who listens to my thoughts? No one. But I don’t mind. I really don’t. Okay, well maybe I do. But who needs to know? Who would like to know I can type fast? All they will ever see is the finished product after I’m done typing. If they even finish reading what I have to say. Probably not. Why do I care? Why do I think? Should I even be human? What if I weren't would you care? Would you call the police and have them take me to rock bottom? Is that even a place? Trees. Wait, what? I don’t know and I probably won’t ask or delete what I just said. Why am I typing again? I can’t remember what my goal of this paper was. Maybe it’s to just take up time from work, because I’ve been sitting here for the last hour and a half. Staring at nothing and thinking about typing fast. And if I’m going to mess this up and get fired. It’s always a possibility. Why is there a bunch of green markings on this page? Can you see those or do they disappear like everything else I accomplish? Why do people erase my achievements, but never my mistakes? Do I really matter that much that you have to find everything wrong with me, to find something good with you? I would feel ashamed if I were you.

If you didn't know, this post was about sleep.


Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. "Do I really matter that much that you have to find everything wrong with me, to find something good with you?" Love that line. I'm glad you typed fast even if it doesn't make sense. Keep up the speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think I just want to prove that I can type fast."

    Good line.

    ReplyDelete