Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are You Impressed?



Everyone always says that FIRST IMPRESSIONS are everything. They say don't screw this up, because you never get a second chance to make a FIRST IMPRESSION.

No pressure.
Sweaty palms, twitchy knee, wandering eyes, hair twirling, nail biting, pen sucking, nervous. I hate FIRST IMPRESSIONS. If your trying to make a good FIRST IMPRESSION, are you being yourself? If someones meeting me for the first time, I have to think if I'm meeting the real person. Or are they putting on a show trying to make that good FIRST IMPRESSION? Who's real?

FIRST IMPRESSIONS.

People are getting so worked up, so nervous that they are becoming someone they aren't. Why judge the FIRST IMPRESSION? You could have ran into a woman, and thought she was Satan from hell, turns out she was the next Mother Teresa. The high school drop out, turns out to be the next millionaire. FIRST IMPRESSION of a girl next door, turns out to be vicious cougar. Give someone a chance. I'm a blubbering fool. Don't judge me by MY FIRST IMPRESSION.





4 comments:

  1. Well if what you say is true you should stop being a good writer so that you would be a GREAT WRITER later, but too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with all of this. Well put, well said. WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a genius. I wish more people would read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of this. Are you meeting the real person, and are they meeting the real you, sometimes it's hard, but what you wrote says it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete