Saturday, February 18, 2012

If I Was Born Blind



If I was born blind,
would I care
would others be kind
or would it be too much to bare?

If I was born as a drum,
would I care
would others play me with their thumbs
or would they have an affair with a guitar, would they dare?

If I was born a dog,
would I care
would others try throwing me a log
or would they just stare?

I was born a human,
do I care
others are watching me like they watched Truman
and judging me by what I wear.
do I care?
I would say no, but I would be lying.
Trying to be true to myself is harder then I thought it would be. I say I don't care what people say or think about me, but I do.
I believe everyone cares to an extent.
Humans lie.



1 comment:

  1. I know i care about what people think but i tell people i dont! i am lying.. i love this cuz i feel the same way! i also like the photo :) i always say i will start a diet but it never works!

    ReplyDelete